Bailey Toliver Brownfield serves Hobbs, New Mexico
Our Brownfield location is proud to serve the Hobbs, New Mexico area. We are conveniently located nearby and attract many customers from the Hobbs area. Whether you are local or just passing by, have a stopover at our dealership and check out our latest inventory! While you're at it, here are some other cool activities that could appeal to fellow RV lovers visiting both Hobbs and Brownfield.
Things to do in Brownfield
- Parks and Recreational Areas: Enjoy the outdoors at one of Brownfield's parks. Visit Coleman Park, which offers amenities such as playgrounds, picnic areas, walking trails, and sports facilities, providing opportunities for relaxation and outdoor activities.
- Terry County Heritage Museum: Explore the local history and heritage of Terry County at this museum. It showcases exhibits and artifacts depicting the area's past, including displays on farming, ranching, and early settlers.
- Golfing: Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the Brownfield Country Club, which features a well-maintained golf course and facilities for both leisurely play and tournaments.
- Local Events and Festivals: Check out local events and festivals that often take place throughout the year, such as the Brownfield Vineyard Fest fairs, or seasonal events, offering a chance to experience the town's vibrant community spirit.
Things to do in Hobbs
- Harry McAdams State Park: Discover outdoor adventures at this state park offering hiking trails, picnicking spots, wildlife viewing, and opportunities for birdwatching amidst beautiful natural surroundings.
- Green Meadow Lake:Engage in outdoor activities such as fishing, boating, and picnicking at this scenic lake, providing a tranquil setting for relaxation and recreation.
- Golfing: Tee off at the Ocotillo Park Golf Course, offering a challenging and enjoyable golfing experience for enthusiasts.
- Western Heritage Museum & Lea County Cowboy Hall of Fame: Immerse yourself in the area's rich history and cowboy culture through exhibits showcasing artifacts, artwork, and stories of the region's past.