|41 ft 6 in
|8 ft 4 in
|13 ft 4 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|18 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Type
|LR 50" LED TV, Mid Den TV, BR TV
|11' and 19' Carefree with Adjustable Arms
|Number of LP Tanks
Keystone RV Alpine fifth wheel 3720MD highlights:
- Flip-Up Desk
- Two Bedrooms
- Dual Entry Bathroom
- Kitchen Island
- Rear Living Area
- Heated Basement Storage
You won't believe all that this fifth wheel has to offer! From the front private bedroom with a king bed slide that has storage underneath across from a bench and chest, and a front master closet that is prepped to add an optional washer and dryer to the two power awnings and LCI Solid Step entry step. There is even a mid den room with a hide-a-bed sofa sleeper slide across from a feature wall with a TV/stereo, a storage locker next to a mirror, and a flip-up desk to get some work done while you're away. As you step up to the dual entry bathroom and front bedroom, you will notice a handy message center to your left on the wall. The kitchen has everything you will need to prepare your best home cooked meals including a convection microwave to pop a bag of popcorn for movie night. Speaking of movies, you can watch your favorite one on the 50" TV with sound system with a 40" fireplace below it while you relax on the Thomas Payne theater seating equipped with heat, massage, LED lights, and USB charging stations or on the hide-a-bed sofa sleeper!
Luxury is not an option, it is a standard with each one of these Keystone RV Alpine fifth wheels! A 100" wide body construction, almost 7' tall slides, high ceilings, and panoramic frameless windows create an open, residential feeling. The Tru-Fit slide construction is more durable and minimizes motor structural stress, as well as resists leaking. Exclusive 12V color-coded wiring is different from conventional RV wiring in that it is easy to trace and clearly labeled to help savvy owners with DIY diagnosis/repair and helps dealer service techs troubleshoot/repair quickly which saves you time and money. The in-floor heat vents run straight through the unit and are typically positioned in low-traffic areas just like in your home for a more efficient air flow, plus it helps to keep the cabinet storage space. Come find your favorite model today!
Here are a few reasons why you should do business with Bailey Toliver RV in Victoria, TX:
Large selection of new and pre-owned RVs. Bailey Toliver RV has many unique and pre-owned RVs so that you can find the perfect one for your needs.
Friendly and experienced sales staff. The sales staff at Bailey Toliver RV is friendly and professional, and they're here to help you find the perfect RV and make the buying process as easy as possible.
Excellent financing options. Bailey Toliver RV offers a variety of financing options to fit your budget, so you can get the RV of your dreams without breaking the bank.
Ample service and parts department. Bailey Toliver RV has an ample service and parts department to keep your RV running smoothly.
Long-term customer relationships. Bailey Toliver RV values the opportunity to create long-term relationships with its customers, and it does that by exceeding expectations.
Suppose you're looking for an RV dealership with a large selection of new and pre-owned RVs, friendly and experienced sales staff, excellent financing options, and ample service and parts department. In that case, Bailey Toliver RV is the place for you. Visit their website or stop by their Victoria, TX dealership today!
Standard Features (2022)
- 12" I-Beam frame and 100" wide-body construction
- Road Armor™ shock absorbing hitch pin
- Hitch Vision™ w/ LED lighting
- Laminated sidewalls w/ double-welded aluminum construction and double insulated, laminated rear-end wall
- Large, tinted safety glass windows (80% tint)
- Dual pane windows (optional)
- Painted fiberglass cap w/ patented Key Shield™ protection and LED lighting
- Radius roof w/ 5" pre-engineered roof trusses and walkable rafters
- 1-piece Alpha Super Flex TPO membrane (18-year limited warranty)
- Exterior ladder
- Summit slide-rooms w/ 6'10" interior height and hydraulic selector valves for slide outs
- Heated and enclosed underbelly w/ 1-piece polypropylene
- Dexter® heavy duty 7,000 lb axles w/ Nev-R-Adjust brakes
- Road Armor™ Shock Absorbing Suspension
- Heavy duty G-rated Tires (6-year warranty)
- One touch, 6-point hydraulic level up system
- Super size, 6'4" tall, 30" wide entry door
- Strut assisted SolidStep® by Lippert Components®
- 200 cu. ft. heated basement storage w/ tie downs and class "A" style, dual latch "slam" doors
- Rear, slide-out storage tray (select models)
- Back-up and side camera prep
- Battery quick-disconnect
- Easy access water works center - fully enclosed and heated
- Generator prep (optional)
- 5,550 watt Cummins Onan LP gas generator (optional)
- 66 gal. fresh Water, 83 gal. gray water, 49 gal. black water tanks
- Outdoor kitchen/entertainment (select models)
- 50 AMP service w/ electric power-cord reel
- Outside shower w/ hot and cold water
- Carefree power awning w/ adjustable arms
- 2” Accessory Hitch w/ 300 lb. Capacity (select models)
- 2” Towing Hitch w/ Wiring Harness (3,000 lbs. Towing Capacity) (select models)
- Designer floor throughout
- Extra tall, 6'10" main slide height
- Hardwood slideout fascia w/ wood accent
- Day/night roller shades
- Designer upholstered window valances
- Stunning solid wood cabinet doors, cabinet framing, and slide fascia
- Thomas Payne® furniture equipped w/ heat, massage, LED lights and USB charging stations in theatre seats
- Crown molding
- 40" fireplace producing 5,000 BTU of electric heat
- Central vacuum
- 3-year limited structural warranty
- 1-year limited base warranty
- Color-coded unified wiring standard
- 4G LTE and Wi-Fi prep
- Tuf-Lok™ thermoplastic duct joiners
- In-floor heating ducts
- Tru-fit™ slide construction
- Solid wood cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and cabinet framing
- Solid-surface countertops
- Stainless steel, extra deep sink w/ dual bowls and a solid surface sink cover
- High-rise, single-lever faucet w/ sprayer
- Amazing Legless Dinette Table w/ storage; and (4) high-back dinette chairs w/ storage
- Solid surface countertops
Appliances & Utilities
- (2) 30 lb propane bottles
- Dual Quiet Cool (2) high-pressure A/Cs w/ 15,000 BTU Whisper Quiet Technology, w/ electric pump and cold air return vents (2). Rear A/C includes a 16,500 BTU heat pump.
- 3rd A/C (optional)
- 35,000 BTU gas furnace
- Fully programmable dual zone temperature control
- On-demand water heater
- Super Cinema - 50" LED TV w/ sound system
- 18 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- 18 cu. ft. residential refrigerator (optional)
- 30" convection oven/microwave
- Furrion® Chef Collection kitchen appliances (select models)
- Insignia™ kitchen appliances (select models)
- Stackable washer/dryer prep
- LED lighting throughout
- iN-Command® Generation 3/Global Connect control system
- King bed
- (2) LED overhead reading lights
- Bedside outlets on both sides of bed
- Quilted bedspread and pillows
- TV in bedroom
- Modern, nail-head decorative headboard
- Translucent glass shower enclosure w/ massaging shower head and shower skylight
- Porcelain foot-flush toilet
- Medicine cabinet
- Linen cabinet
- Tested, Polar Pack protection for four-season camping and heat ducting to tanks w/12-volt heat pads
- Breakaway switch
- GFI receptacles
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke detector
- Propane gas leak detector
- Fire extinguisher
SolarFlex (select models)
- SolarFlex™ 200
- SolarFlex™ 400i
- SolarFlex™ 600i-L
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Save your favorite RVs as you browse. Begin with this one!
Excellent Customer ServiceI called and talked to Misty and she’s been great to work with got me a really great deal set me up with Anthony to show me all the ins and outs of the RV and then put me with Mark in financing I couldn’t ask for a better team to work with I can’t wait to buy my 2nd RV from them.
Excellent Customer ServiceIt was a very positive experience. Thank you!
Excellent Customer ServiceWe had the BEST experience at Bailey Toliver! They go above and beyond to answer all your questions and educate you about your new RV.
Bailey Toliver RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @432-607-3322 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. All prices exclude tax, title, registration, and document fees.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.